Tuesday, March 20, 2012

My birthday wish!

hello gue balik lagi, berhubung postingan yang sebelumnya udah penuh banget makanya gue taruh sini yaa, ngga papalah sekali-sekali sehari ngepost dua kali :D

yang belum gue sampein di post sebelumnya adalah wish gue di usia 18 ini
yah let me start:
1. may in this year i pass all of the exams (US, UN until SNMPTN) with the gratified and good marks and be a collegian in the university that i want so i can make peoples around me feel proud of me. amin
2. not just a year older, but a year better and a whole lot wiser
3. long life, healthy, and prosperous
4. always success in no matter what
5. always lucky!
6. being smarter than before, wish i'm not lazy anymore although its hard -_-
7. YOU!
and many more..

i remember, this age just come once, but i'll be awesome forever haha!
so, goodbye 17, thanks for being nice to me.
and hello 18, please surprise me!!!

Regards,


Enggal

No comments:

Post a Comment